Join the INA for a two-day summit to discuss opportunities, benefits and challenges facing insurance networks and how to improve distribution through this channel. Hear from thought leaders and collaborate for productive relationships with carriers, associations, channel partners and peers to evolve the collective value of insurance networks.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and senior management of professionally managed networks consisting of at least 6 independent agencies sharing services that may include joint master carrier appointments, have established leadership and a formal partnership structure. Participation exceptions can be granted by the meeting committee if the group would benefit from an applicant’s inclusion.
- Insurance carriers, wholesalers and program administrators with distribution or seeking distribution with insurance networks.
- Industry service providers to insurance networks and carriers.
Meeting Registration & Information
Hotel Reservations & Information
Workshops & Presentations
- Meeting Workshops & Presentations – Coming Soon
Trade Show & Shipping Information
- Trade Show Information – Coming Soon
- Shipping Information – Coming Soon
Sponsors & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsors – Coming Soon
- Sponsorship Opportunities